"The whole ESX team went above and beyond to help me grow my business. They are extremely helpful.”
"It’s all about the great relationship and the trust we’ve built with ESX. It’s like we’re buddies. That means a lot to us."
ESX Hardware, Maintenance, & Support
No matter your budget, we have options that will work for you.
- Our engineers will assess your current networking, server and storage environment. We will address your goals and performance requirements. We save you money by blending new and refurbished hardware to fit your needs.
- All products sold are original equipment with a standard ESX warranty and maintenance options.
We Buy, Sell, & Maintain IT Hardware
Contact Our Experts
For recommendations or a quote, please fill out the form. You can also reach us at (952) 943-0900 or website chat. Our IT hardware experts are standing by.
We Save You 50-75%
- Value never goes out of style. It’s always important and even more so during uncertain economic times.
- We’re not a big bureaucracy, so every customer is important to us.
- ESX was created to save businesses thousands of dollars on expensive IT storage. We began in Minneapolis, Minnesota, selling refurbished IT hardware and maintenance plans.
- Over the years we’ve evolved and expanded into other IT business areas. Through it all, our vision of building long term relationships has never changed. It means we have to earn your trust. Every. Single. Day.
ESX Maintenance & Support
- We support current, end of life (EOL) and end of service life (EOSL) products using genuine parts, which are cleaned and thoroughly tested. We also provide on-site spare parts and kits, so a replacement is always ready at your location.
ESX Professional Services
- Our engineers are available to compliment your IT staff, which can range from help on small projects to managed services.
Over 3,000 Customers
- Over 3,000 companies worldwide have trusted ESX to provide the right IT solution at the lowest possible price.
- Andy Erickson
IT Coordinator, CDI
“It’s all about the great relationship and the trust we’ve built with ESX. It’s like we’re buddies. That means a lot to us."